The precious gift of god “eyes” can be damage by dark circles. Dark circles not only damage your eye’s beauty but also make your look older.
Eyes said to a precious gift of God. One can see the colors and images of world through his/her eyes. Eyes are also the most prominent part of our face. Healthy, shiny and glowing eyes can easily catch one’s attention. You can attract or be impressive in any occasion through your eyes. To enhance this, women tend to adopt differentbeauty products, eye care products, eye beauty enhancing treatments and herbal masks. Beside this, they also do hundreds of makeup techniques to enhance their eye’s beauty and . But, unfortunately, majority of women ignore a very important matter of concern, related to their eyes, that is “dark circles”.
Dark Circles under the eyes are a concern issue because dark circles damage your eyes beauty and also make your look older. You can hide your dark circles by a canceller or any
To protect your eyes from dark circles, you must first know about the reasons and factors that can lead to dark circles, preventive measures and latest treatments to get rid of dark circles permanently and have healthy and glowing eyes.
Reasons/ Factors of Dark Circles:
- Genetic inheritance related to eye bone structure is a major cause of dark circle.
- is another reason. The skin below your eyes is thin and not as richly supplied with oil glands as the rest .
- Eye itchiness, scratching and rubbing of the skin under the eyes can contribute to dark circles.
- Lack of sleep and fatigue can cause the eyes skin to grow pale and gray. This makes blood vessels under the eyes to appear more visible and dark.
- Unbalanced diet, frequent use of alcohol, caffeinated drinks, smoking and lack of exercise.
Continues exposure to sun light.
- Avoid factors that can cause .
- Take a balance diet with multi vitamin supplements.
- Sleep sufficiently and well.
- Drink plenty of fluids.
- Wear sun glasses and use before to direct sun light.
- Use eye care cream, containing ,C and E. They are effective in reducing dark circles.
Treatments to reduce Dark Circles:
- Laser resurfacing and intense pulse light treatments are good to reduce dark circles.
- Chemicalcan be effective in rejuvenating the skin around eyes.
- An injectable dermal filler in combination with Botox can be used to augment the recessed areas to eliminatedark circles under your eyes.