Dark circles treatment is on the rise as dark circles are a common problem not only among hassled housewives, but also for anyone with hectic work schedules and erratic sleep hours.
Dark circles are not a very grave problem, but can make you look much older than you already are. Dark circles treatment, some people believe is something impossible. But in today’s age where the market is being flooded with anti-ageing, skin lightening creams, it is considered a fashion crime to sport dark circles. Dark circles treatment is not a difficult task and in fact, easier than you have ever thought of.
Here are some natural home remedies for dark circles treatment which helps you get rid of those ghastly-looking dark circles:
- Grate some raw potato. Soak a cotton ball in the potato juice. Close your eyes and place these cotton balls on your eyes.
- Apply crushed mint leaves around your eyes. This should lighten the skin and is one of the best dark circles treatment method.
- Applying a mixture of a teaspoon of tomato and lime juice each, twice a day will help reduce dark circles.
- Drink a glass of tomato juice with some mint, lemon and salt. Drinking this twice a day is another remedy.
- Prepare a paste of four to five almonds with some milk. Apply this paste over the eye area for 10 minutes.
- Apply a mixture of fresh pineapple juice with a pinch of turmeric powder on the dark circles regularly.This dark circles treatment is very effective and the result can be seen within a few days.
- Apply creams containing vitamin E and C around the eyes.
All the above remedies for dark circle treatment have been recommended by Ayurvedic doctors and is very safe. So just go ahead and try the one you are comfortable with. Do comment on your experience.