Thursday, August 22, 2013
Most people tan in the sun on their skin darkening pigment to achieve the desired skin tone. Occasionally, however, the pigment can be developed is not desired or expected, such as spots or part of the skin, the development of a skin pigmentation than the rest of pigmentation darker skin. The most common age spots – sometimes referred to as liver spots – which tend to occur more frequently in older individuals. A birthmark and dark part of the skin, however, excessive exposure to the sun for other reasons. Fortunately, there are several methods can be used to remove the dark pigment deposition.
The use of chemical peel kit to burn off the upper layer of your skin. Chemical peel package usually has a burn the epidermis – acid and pigment caused by these dark spots. With the passage of time, skin healing, and instead create new skin cells overexpressing pigment cells. Chemical peel kit you can buy for use at home, a lot of beauty spa and salon treatment, but medical experts recommend that you received treatment from a health care professional in order to prevent the occurrence of skin lesions.
Bleaching drug prescription, and will remove your skin darkening. According to the Mayo Clinic, age spots can be treated with topical bleaching creams containing hydroquinone. You can also use retinoic acid binding fade out in a a mild steroid few months process point. These treatments require the patient to avoid direct sunlight to avoid damage to the spots on the skin.
Get a microdermabrasion treatment from a doctor or dermatologist. This treatment uses a fast-moving brush, steel wire or diamond wear the topmost layer of your skin and remove pigment. Chemical peel, this process to encourage the growth of new skin to replace the highly pigmented skin and falls more in line with the color of your skin with the other. Redness and a temporary scab treatment, it is best to use small spots, pigmentation most concentrated possible side effects.
From a doctor or dermatologist for laser treatment. This is the most expensive option, but it can effectively remove the dark pigmentation on a large scale. The sewage treatment plant by using a laser beam focus on burned pigment and skin cells and stimulate new cell development to replace the killed cells.
Sunday, August 18, 2013
Your eyes are the most incredible and prominent aspect of your face. They have the ability of enhancing your beauty, and play an essential role in communication and expression of moods. However, there are many instances when this feature gets disturbed, which causes an undesired look. Known to be the second famous dermatological issue is the under eye dark circles, or those dark and stained areas seen on the orbit of your eyes. It is the reason why it is a must to remove dark circles even before they compromise your whole facial features.
Factors Causing Dark Circles
Numerous factors that cause dark circles include inheritance, placement of the bone of the eye orbit, diseases, medications, allergies, scratching or rubbing the eyes, insufficient sleep, fatigue, diet changes, contact lens use, and others.
Ways of Removing Dark Circles
When it comes to dark circle removal, you only got to options and that would be through the use of eye makeup and natural remedies.
Natural Tonics for Relieving Dark Circles
- Wash your eyes using dilute, strained, and cold solution of tea. You can also put some cotton that has been dipped in the solution on your eyes.
- Prepare rose water and then mix this with 2 to 3 castor oil drops then dip some cotton pads into it. Put the cotton over your closed eyes for a minimum of 20 minutes to get yourself relaxed.
- Take some coconut oil and then massage this daily in a circular motion around your eyes.
- You can also remove dark circles by using some peeled and crushed cucumber and potato. Apply this on the affected area and leave this on for about 20 minutes before rinsing it off with water.
- Take some cotton pads and dip the in cold, raw milk. Put these on your eyes within 15 minutes. Since this contains raw form of lactic acid, it can lessen the puffiness and dryness around your eyes.
Makeup for Hiding Dark Circles
- Using concealer that is lighter that your own skin is advisable for hiding dark circles. It must be creamy enough or it to be an ideal makeup and then apply this using sponge before applying the foundation. It must be applied starting from your eye’s inner part going to the outer side with the use of the sponge and try to mingle this with the tone of your skin. Choosing the correct concealer can help a lot to lessen the appearance of dark circles.
- You can also use foundation for hiding dark circles but make sure that you remove it before you sleep.
- The sun blockers can protect your skin from ultraviolet radiations since it hinders the activation of malanocytes and will never let your skin turn weak.