Saturday, June 21, 2008

Dark pigment patches on the face


I have dark pigment patches on my face, which get darker in the summer.

My mother has vitiligo and has been told it is from taking the contraceptive Pill. As I still want to continue this method of birth control, and it doesn't make me put on weight (I have an eating disorder) what other methods could I use?

I use fade away cream on the marks and put sun block on when I sunbathe, but they do not seem to disappear, just get worse, what can be done?


I think you should try an alternative holistic approach. The safest and best way forward would be to get your GP to refer you to a doctor who has trained in homeopathy. There are quite a few homeopathic clinics on the NHS. For further info look at

No comments: