Thursday, September 11, 2008

how to remove Genetic freckle

Genetic freckle
I am now 22 years old, compared black skin, tanning is very easy, just to see the sun, the skin will grow on the spot. I freckle in the position on the bridge of the nose and cheekbone, the number will be more. I was my mother's genetic, but she has now faded, but I think as long as 40 teenagers have to be watered down, I felt afraid. I often query the Internet, are the basic points, or laser spot, for those I do not dare to try. Treatment time not too long, if not rebound effectively, if only just talk. Had hoped that the success of a genetic freckle friends to help me
Best not to try, I also inherited, and you can pay attention to the peace in the skin care, Kurashiki milk mask, wash your face, such as water and white vinegar in a simple and effective way. Guizaijianchi these methods are not eager to bear fruit. I also tried Danban beauty, there are drugs, useless, experts say not to, you can put some skin maintenance Bainen, on cosmetics to cover up, I have to give up all the way Danban only persist in White, I wish you more and more beautiful

No comments: