Thursday, January 15, 2009

Acne Diets

Do you have acne? This affliction can be a rather traumatic one if left untreated. Our appearance, as we all know, can have such a pertinent effect on our confidence, or lack there of.

Do you dare go out with your skin having “mini-volcanos” all over? It’s not rare that many of us are tormented by acne. But did you know that your diet can play a part to what caused those zits to form all over?

That brings me to my topic of acne diets. You may or may not have come across the subject of acne diets. It’s a research done to proof that there is a link between what you eat and the acne on one’s face.

While many of us crave to have better looking skin, all those nice food that we see around us ain’t going to make it easy for us. There are many things that we apply on our skin to take care of its ph balance and contour, not going out too much into the sun and even facial massage… it’s not enough! It’s time we take a look at what goes on inside our body and how it affects us.

I was at a doctor once because of some chapped lips and she smirkingly said, “You know, the condition of your lips actually relates to your diet.” Huh? She informed me that consuming the proper nutrients and fluids on a regular basis would prevent my lips from being chapped.

This baffled me.

However, these days I have adopted slowly to more nutritious diet. It was painful at first because of all the good food I’m missing out on, but within just a few weeks, I ditched my lip balm and I’m feeling a lot healthier!

Here’s my list of foods for your Acne Diets!

Struggling with health? No where to turn for nutritional knowledge? Newlife Today provides assorted articles and advice for a healthier living lifestyle.

No comments: