Herbal skincare is a type of skincare that utilizes natural means instead of synthetic chemicals and other unnatural-occurring materials. Whether they are made from flowers, resin, fruits or even leaves, herbal skincare is a practice that has been around for millennia and has proven itself over and over again to keep healthy.
Skin care is not a topic of recent times; it has been in practice since ancient times, when herbal skin care was probably the only way to take care of skin. However, skin care has transformed in a big way. Herbal skin care routines have been replaced by synthetic/chemical-based skin care routines. So what are these herbs or herbal skin care mechanisms?
Type of Skin Problems: –
• Psoriasis: In-Depth Information
• Itchy Skin (Pruritus)
• Skin Cysts, Lumps & Bumps
• Molluscum Contagiosum
• and Varicose Veins
You too can make your own homemade skin care products with natural ingredients to reduce aging effects on your skin. Try some of myto make homemade and you’ll be surprised of the results.
Home Remedies for Beautiful Skin: -
• Take glycerin, lemon juice and rose (Rosa indica) water in equal amounts and mix them in a glass bottle. Apply this natural
• Boil cabbage in water and let the water cool overnight. Wash your face with this water early in the morning.
• For normal skin, take juice of half an orange or tomato and mix it with two teaspoons of curd. Now massage it lightly on face in an upward direction. Allow it to dry and then wash with cold water and pat dry. It gives a nice glow to the skin.
• Use Facial masks: Facial masks help a lot keeping a beautiful skin. It is a great beauty skin care. Find recipes for preparing your own facial mask here, Face masks.
• Aloe Vera is the famous , used in many creams and lotions. This may is obtained naturally from an aloe plant of from a Natural Drug store in the form of Aloe Liquid. Apply on to face and neck twice a day.
• Make a paste with red sandal powder and coconut milk and apply on the face for soft skin. A healthy massage with coconut milk and a pinch of turmeric powder before a hot water bath also helps.
• Stress and lack of exercise can impact natural beautiful skin in a negative way. For example, stress can lead to eating disorders, lack of sleep and influence hormones.