They say, eyes are windows to your soul. Thecan really mar the beauty of the person. Some tips will help you Remove Dark Circles Under Eyes. There are many causes for dark circles like poor nutrition, exposure to sunlight, fatigue, insufficient sleep etc. Using to get rid of them is a good idea. As these remedies are natural, they can be used safely. This article gives you some effective tips to remove dark circles under eyes.
Natural cures for dark under eye circles
- Take a little potato juice and apply it on the eyes with a cotton ball. Leave it on for about 20 and then wash it off. It has natural bleaching agent which can lighten the skin.
- Grate some cucumber and take out the juice. Apply it on your eyes and leave it for some time. Cucumber is an excellent remedy for under eye circles.
- Make a solution of 1 teaspoon cucumber juice and 1 teaspoon potato juice. Soak a cotton ball in it and apply it on the eyes. Keep it on for 20 minutes and then wash it off with cold water.
- Another for dark circles is tea water. Boil some tea leaves and strain it. Put it in the freezer to make ice cubes. Put these tea ice cubes on the eyes using a cloth for 20minutes. This will rejuvenate the eyes.
- Massage the eyes gently with almond oil at night. Keep the oil overnight and wash it in the morning. This will treat the circles under your eyes.
- Mix a tsp. milk powder with honey and make a paste. Put this paste over the eyes and leave it on for some time. This will reduce the dark circles.
- Take some tomato juice and lemon juice and mix them together. Apply this solution to the eyes to cure dark circles naturally.
- Mix some pineapple juice with turmeric and make a paste. Put this paste on the dark under eye circles. Wash it off after some time.
- Take out some fresh mint juice and apply it over the eyes. Mint is said to refresh the eyes and decrease the circles.
- Take a powdered Vitamin E, honey and egg white and mix them together. Apply this mask on the eyes to treat the darkness of the eyes.
- Alternate hot and cold compresses also are considered good for dark circles under the eyes.
More Tips for Dark Circle Under
- Cover your eyes with sunglasses whenever going out and also apply sunscreen around the eyes.
- Keep your hydrated by drinking at least eight to ten glasses daily.
- Do not strain your eyes too much.
- You should get at least hours of sleep every night.
- Close your eyes for 5 minutes every half an hour if you are working on the computer.
- Have a proper diet rich in vitamins and minerals.
These ways will help you remove dark circles under eyes.