Tuesday, October 7, 2008

How do I get rid of underarm and knees dark pigmentation with no cost?

How do I get rid of underarm and knees dark pigmentation with no cost? I have dark pigmentation on my knees, elbows and especially underarms. I'm going to play vollyball next month and I'm really worried of my underarms. I'm also broke right now so I would prefer u tell me something that would cost me nothing. I would also like it if u told me something that works really fast. plz help me guyz, this means a lot to me.
Best Answer
Yeh, there are plenty of skin lightening products available to buy. You can buy them in places such as pharmacies etc. However, I know that money is a bit of an issue for you. I know a home made remedy you could try. I know it sounds silly, but try placing a lemon onto your elbows for about 10 minutes and see if you can see a difference. Apparently the acid in the lemon juice breaks down the dark patches, so they wash away. Once it makes a difference you need to apply it regularly. I'm sure you would be able to apply it to your knees and armpits as well. I've never tried it myself but its worked for my friends' elbows and hopefully it might work for you. :)

No comments: