Saturday, August 30, 2008

Freckles on the Face of God

Still no sign of my beautiful case…Sigh. I suppose it’s another lesson in patience, although after so many months of planning and re-planning it would be nice to finally have everything here and ready to build. XP Pro disks arrived safely this morning however, which is great. I have an upgrade copy of Vista Ultimate ready to go once that’s installed - strange way to go about things, I know, but better than forking out more money for a retail version.

The sun is literally blasting down here in Arklow, which is somewhat comforting although a little uncomfortable since I don’t seem to have wel-placed windows for airflow. Why is it that the wind always seems to be blowing the wrong direction on sunny days? Also it’s funny how on the really nice days the traffic seems to get so much worse - people scrambling towards the various beaches and pubs to satiate their need for sunburn and alcohol. Still doesn’t make sense why people would drive to these places though, if they live in the town and there’s a 20 minute delay to get accross the bridge alone. Oh well.

I feel like it’s xmas morning, I’ve just unwrapped a brand new shiny bike only to find it has no wheels. All these new componants sitting on the desk begging to be exerted. All in good time.

No comments: