Thursday, June 5, 2008

A Hot Pink Lip: My Tribute to the Mighty Cosmopolitan

By Karen

This hot pink lip pays tribute to the SATC signature drink, the mighty cosmopolitan! Carrie, Miranda, Samantha and Charlotte turned that cocktail into a cult classic.



For this lip I used MAC Hollywood Nights lipstick (a hot pink), Chanel Glossimer in Pink Crystal (a light, shimmery pink) and used MAC Pink Treat Cremestick to line my lips. Now, all I need is a group of girlfriends with time on their hands and somewhere fancy to go.








I’d like to make a toast to all my ladies (*raises glass*). Here’s to a fabulous, fun-filled weekend!

How to Make a Cosmopolitan
1 oz vodka
1/2 oz triple sec
1/2 oz lime juice
1/2 oz cranberry juice
Shake vodka, triple sec, lime and cranberry juice vigorously in a shaker with ice. Strain into a martini glass, garnish with a lime wedge on the rim, and serve.
Have you ever had a cosmopolitan before? I haven’t had one since 2001 (long story).

No comments: